December 12, 2014

Preparing for the playoffs!





















I'm in the playoffs! That feels amazing, my first year, I'm so excited! Also very nervous, the competition is tough and every choice will matter now. I can't afford to choose the wrong player. Obviously on this important week there will be a lot of injuries for my players. Robinson is out for the season, so I traded him for Blount who then turns out to not be practicing. It is unclear if there's an injury. It looks like I have to find another running back. Anderson also missed a practice and has had limited practices because of his ankle, but I don't think it's enough to hold him back on Sunday. Olsen also has an injury but it's probably not anything that's going to affect Olsen's game. The same with Lafell and Edelman, there is nothing to indicate that they would miss the game.

The Eagles are back as my defense, since Rams were facing a division (and possibly conference) leading Cardinals and the Eagles are facing the Cowboys that they faced a few weeks back, with pretty good result.

My biggest decisions this week will be which running back I should pick up, which wide receiver I should start and, believe it or not, which quarterback. I know, why would I think about starting Eli? Well consider this, last time the Giants faced Redskins he made 32 points. And the Redskins defense is not doing overly well. Brady on the other hand didn't have a great first week against the Dolphins, scoring only about ten points, even though the Patriots have pulled themselves together since.

Another question for this week is the Panthers players. Newton is injured after a car accident, so Derek Anderson will take his place. That might affect how well Benjamin and Olsen will do. There aren't really any better players free to pick up right now so I will just hope that this won't result in lower points for them. Will be an exciting week!

No comments:

Post a Comment