December 6, 2014

Preparing for week 14

Well last week was a bit of a disappointment for most of my players, but Anderson managed to pull us through. It will be interesting for the Broncos when Hillman and Ball is back, since Anderson has performed so well.

Now to this week. I have made some adjustments in the team. Sanu is not getting enough balls now that Green is back and performing well, so I decided to put him on the bench, and I brought in Lafell from Patriots to take his place. He is very uneven, but he's managed to find the end zone quite a few times this season so I'm hoping he will do it again on Sunday. Right now he's questionable, but I don't think there's any danger there, but I will keep my eye on him.

The other change I made is pick up Allen from Colts. He's been injured and this should be his first game back. He should produce some good points. Olsen is injured so he's on the bench, and I also have Fleener in case Allen wouldn't play.

I'm still deciding on what defense to play. Eagles have done very well this season but they are up against the Seahawks, which doesn't seem very favorable. Patriots haven't been as good but Chandler Jones might return on Sunday and give them an extra boost against the chargers. I'll have to think about that until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment