November 30, 2014

Preparing for Week 13





















This is my lineup for week 13 as of now. Sources tell me that the Patriots might do a lot of run plays on Sunday, but Eli is still too unreliable so Brady will be my starting quarterback. Vereen is injured, and I think even if he wasn't I would probably still bench him, considering Blount is back and Gray will be getting balls too. Robinson will take place as first running back and Anderson has moved up to second running back. Benjamin is back after bye week, taking Edelman's place as wide receiver. Sanu is moved to the flex position, meaning that I will start three wide receivers this week, with Beckham continuing as a starter. Olsen is also back and I picked up Walker and dropped Fleener. I will probably start Olsen as my tight end though. I started the Eagles as my defense and they played pretty well in the thanksgiving thursday game.

It will be an exciting week, but I think my lineup looks pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment