November 24, 2014

Week 12 Afterthoughts

What a game! I'm still hyped about it. Biggest players this week was Beckham Jr and C.J. Anderson, and wow what a week they had. Beckham got 26.4 points (including an amazing touchdown) and Anderson got 25.5. I got my record points, 123.76, and that's really exciting. There are a few weeks left, but I could have a shot at a league win if I continue starting the right players and they continue to have good matches with lots of opportunity. The coming weeks will be intense.

Brady and Sanu both did pretty good, I'm glad Sanu seems to back on track and catching some balls. Vereen did okay but Robinson was a little disappointing with 5.2 points. The Eagles defense and Gostkowski both did good. My biggest disappointment was Fleener, who only got 2.8 points. I might let him go and pick up Titans' Walker for next week, since he's back from his concussion.

As for the bench, Eli did pretty good. I could have started him instead of Brady and gotten 3.5 points more. The Giants offense really worked well, if only they would play this good every week. I do wish I had started Eli, not that it would have mattered but just for the sake of it. I don't know if I get that chance again.

Edelman was on the field for most of the game, got a lot of balls and didn't seem to be disturbed by his injury. I could have played him, but both my wide receivers still did better than him so I think I made a good choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment