November 20, 2014

An unexpected twist

This is what's so fun with fantasy football, every week and every day something changes. Someone has bye week, another has an injury and the third has a really bad matchup ahead. You always have to rethink your options, look for new players and move around in your team. It's also annoying, but it's part of the game so you have to take it as a challenge.

As this week goes, my wide receiver Edelman had a limited practice on Wednesday. I'm not very worried that he won't play, but it's possible that he won't be on the field as much or not being able to do as well as when he's healthy. Which puts me in a tricky position, start him or not start him? I won't decide now because I want to see if we get more news about his injury, but I'll have to think about it until Sunday. I'm considering picking up Broncos' running back Anderson, because several of the offensive top players in Broncos are injured, so it's a good possibility that he will get more yards and already his points have been going up. In that case I could start him instead of Edelman. We'll see how the end of the week unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment