November 19, 2014

Preparing for week 12

Two of my players are on bye this week, Benjamin and Olsen. It's too bad, because Bejamin is one of my best players, and I'm not sure who should take his place. I have Sanu, but he's had two bad weeks, I wonder if that will continue or if he will do better against Texans.

Robinson is back from bye week and took West's place as second running back. I brought in Colts' Fleener as my tight end for the week, I'm hoping he will continue to produce as many points as he has the past two weeks. For him I dropped Dolphins defense, and I'm now trying to decide if I should start Patriots or Eagles. Projection-wise they are just one point from each other, so it seems I can go with either.

Another thing is that Eli Manning is said to be a good start against the Cowboys, since he's usually good against them. I wonder if that could be a good move. If Brady will do a lot of running games again against Lions on Sunday, it could be worth starting Eli. Though on the other hand, Eli had five interceptions last week. It will probably not be that bad this week but how much better is it going to be?

That's all for now, I will think about wide receiver, which quarterback and which defense I will start during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment